Procurement Manager - Digital Company - Jakarta
Competitive remuneration package
International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Digital Company. They are currently looking to hire for a Procurement Manager position as part of their growth.
- Responsible for projects management, such as planning, budgeting, scheduling, etc.
- Overseeing the procurement processes to ensure it aligns with the Company's policies and business needs.
- Creating financial report and developing cost models.
- Qualification and selection of vendors.
- Dealing with vendors/suppliers in terms of payment and other related matters.
- Supporting to improve the business in terms of cost effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in the managerial level.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both Speaking and Writing).
- Able to select, develop and motivate their team to maintain the Company's overall objectives.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- International working environment
- Great scope for career growth