International working environment
Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational American technology company. They are a unique, meaningful and trusted brand, company and employer with a clear vision and plan for future success and growth.
- Implement and manage a robust cost process to manage quarterly pricing updates to maximize savings opportunity to meet organizational goals.
- Analyze, negotiate and manage cost variances arising from component pricing, changes in defined work scope, demand fluctuations or other impacts
- Negotiate and manage all Non - recurring Expenses (NRE) by coordinating with appropriate functional owners and confirmation with supplier.
- Track supplier inventory levels and projected Excess and Obsolete material liability.
- Oversee successful implementation of Engineering Change Orders (ECO's) including cost impact analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree: Electronic or Mechatronic major
- Fluent in English (Excellent written and verbal)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills and attention to details
- Good problem-solving skills, planning and controlling
- Computer knowledge on Microsoft application (excel, power point and word) Skilled in spreadsheet programs
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Several years of experience in a similar position as Procurement Leader
- Experience in working in Contract Manufacturing business models
- Experience managing PCBA and mechanical assembly
- Understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) Structure and PLM (Product Life Management) tools
- Experience in using data from ERP system (Oracle or SAP)
- Excellent supplier Management and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
- Strong career progression in a global business
- Competitive remuneration package
- International working environment