Procurement & Exim Manager
Excellent working environment
Opportunity to work in a multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading aviation business, that continuously expanding its wings to become the world's best. With its current expansion, the company is looking to implement their passion into the business by delivering innovative solutions and efficient process. Our client is currently looking for a strong (A/C) Procurement & Export-Import Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to take part in a business with a strong brand and exceptional growth in Asia. This position is a rewarding position within the function of Procurement & Export-Import as you will lead innovations and continues improvements initiatives, as well as take part in developing talents and strengthen capability of talents.
The functional responsibilities include;
- Dealing with Vendor or Potential Vendor for Procuring Spare parts, Component, Services, and Repair related with Aircraft.
- Dealing with Customs institution, Freight Forwarder / Custom Broker for Export Import Activities
- Dealing with Cost Control (based on budget / Owner Estimation) for every activities in Procurement and Export Import.
- Have a good relationship & tight communication with all of its subsidiary companies
- Fully support for the organisation to become serviceable within the group by procuring Spare part, Components, Repair & Services by focusing in time, quality and cost.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for high level of operation management skill and strong technical skills. It is also substantial for you to possess open and collaborative communication style, as well as high integrity to promote the company culture as well as strengthening the organisation's brand image throughout the role. This role comes with requirements including:
- 2 years of experience as Manager or 3 years as Assistant Manager
- D3 in engineering/technical/transportation, S1 is preferable
- Have a certificate on EXIM - intermediate level
- Have experiences in Procurement
- Knowledge in basic of aircraft engineering is preferable
- Good interpersonal skill and relationship
- Good communication in English (written & oral).
What's on Offer
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities.