Process Engineer/Manager (Corn Starch Wet-Milling)
Great salary and all expenses paid for housing, transportation and working visa
Direct reporting line to the owner and the Managing Director of the company
About Our Client
Our client is a growing food ingredients producer specializing in the manufacturing of premium quality tapioca, sago and corn starch. In addition to their starch manufacturing, they are also diversifying their products to other derivatives that have various applications in the food processing and industrial uses. Based in Wonogiri (Central Java), Indonesia, my client is looking for Expatriates with a solid experience in Corn Wet-Milling (starch) to lead the process improvement and to support the company's facilities expansion.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for the optimization of the methods & techniques of corn starch wet-milling. As the Process Engineer/Manager, the candidate must be able to challenge the existing best practices and drive process improvement initiatives that will yield greater productivity.
Other key job functions include:
- Accountable for the process design, process improvement initiatives, and implementation of procedures to improve corn starch production process in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes to harness the best yield in production.
- To perform risk assessments in the production process to enhance production sustainability
- To deal with day-to-day production issues, process and instrumentations
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions, as well as training personnel to properly implement these new instruction sets effectively.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an Expatriate who has extensive working experience in corn starch wet-milling manufacturing plants who is able to assess daily production parameters, to dissect production issues and support the future expansion of the corn starch milling plant.
Other key requirements are:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Over 8+ years of progressive responsibility and experience in food manufacturing process particularly with Corn Starch.
- High knowledge of process related standards and simulations as well as process engineering software packages
- Analytical thinker with high interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to be based in Wonogiri (Central Java), Indonesia
What's on Offer
- Great salary and all expenses paid for housing, transportation and working visa
- Direct reporting line to the owner and the Managing Director of the company