Principal Software Engineer in Test
Working with a startup that is growing rapidly
About Our Client
Our client is a startup that is running in micro retail business. It is backed up by numerous international and national venture capitals. They are currently in rapid growth, both in numbers and spread.
- Run manual testing efforts.
- Develop and document test assurance standards for software testing, aligned with industry best practices. This includes models for building software test plans and test scripts.
- Define the test engineering aspects of the software development process in order to ensure the creation of highest quality software products.
- Ensure proper tracking, oversight, and communication of QA efforts on each project.
- Implement best practices, tools & test strategy.
- Finding bugs, defects, and regressions.
- Guiding and participating in bug testing, identification, and problem solving.
- Communicating test results and ongoing needs to management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation.
- At least 1 year of software development experience in Java/Typescript/Python/Ruby/C#.
- Hands on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, Appium, Cypress and JMeter.
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine.
- Good proficiency in the English language.
What's on Offer
- Communication allowances.
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.
- Daily free coffee from Fore.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.