Principal Architect -Digital Payment
Flexible Working Hour
About Our Client
Our client is Fin-Tech company with aim to be payment service platform to connect everyone based on world class technology.
This is hands-on technical role reporting to the Chief Product Officer, may directly manage a small team of Architects and revise technical deliverables from software engineers under the Head of Engineering.
- Principal Architect will participate in the formal software engineering process during the System Analysis and technical design steps, and may also perform code reviews during the implementation phase.
- Principal Architect will exercise judgement about short-term versus long-term design trade-offs, originate risk balanced solutions to apparent paradoxes, innovate work-arounds or time-phased resolutions to engineering challenges.
- Principal Architect will not always have authority to direct teams to adhere to architecture recommendations, and must use leadership and influence to achieve goals and objectives.
- Principal Architect will stay abreast of trends in the payments, FinTech, and software sector generally and propose opportunities to improve our products.
The Successful Applicant
- Have 10+ years of progressive technical hands-on experience in professional software development, including 5+ years of technical leadership experience including explicit Architect roles.
- Must have demonstrated success as an Architect on a complex distributed system.
- Must have demonstrated success working with big technical team.
- Must have demonstrated success delivering under Agile processes.
- Must have experience with products achieving very large scales, such as millions of simultaneous sessions, or millions of transactions per minute (or more).
- Must be up-to-date with latest technologies and new trends.
- Must have strong awareness of security best practices, and a proven track-record of designing systems to be resilient against both faults and attacks.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hour
- Competitive benefits