- Save Job
- Email Job
- Become a part of leading multinational insurance company
- Multinational and dynamic working culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading life insurance providers with strong presence in the Region.
Evaluate profitability plus risk of existing and new products and it's features.
Develop and analyze pricing procedures for existing and new business.
Collaborate with varied functional units to ensure all pricing models are latest.
- Assist in the development of predictive models to optimise new business and renewal processes
Interpret and attain expertise of new pricing metrics.
Identify how pricing metrics impact pertinent decisions.
Recommend initiatives to enhance profitability on new as well as existing business.
Perform with financial area to interpret short plus long term GAAP earnings pricing decisions' implications.
Prepare Actuarial memo as well as state filings' exhibits.
Ensure to capture recent pricing methodologies as discussed within company or actuarial groups
Producing technical specification for Prophet actuarial system enhancements required to enable IFRS 17 compliance
Develop Financial Impact Assessment on IFRS 17 implementation
Perform testing and parallel run on model and prophet
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related discipline
- Experienced in actuarial pricing functions in Life Insurance business
- Certified by Actuarial Organisation (FSAI)
- Proficient in Actuarial Valuation Software (AXIS)
- Familiar with IFRS17 will be a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Dynamic working environment
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8861
- Banking & Financial Services
- Sub Sector
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8861
- Job Reference