- Be a part of a growing & exciting industry
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Michael Page is currently partnering with a real estate company and with the current growth, the company is looking to bring in a competent Portfolio Manager to manage the client's assets.
- Perform the transaction activities for new site acquisition, lease renewal, relocation and disposal for the whole process including but not limited to provide building options, timeline, market price update and analysis, negotiation and marketing strategy, negotiation process, prepare and review transaction documentation, assist in document signing.
- Review and analyse on the asset optimisation to generate potential cost saving and efficiency
- Analyse, collate and provide any information from lease or transaction related documents to a business case as requested by client.
- Property Management include permits and licenses, invoicing, taxes and other related matters/ issues.
- Provide critical dates reporting and supporting information to enable timely decision making by client in respect to breaks and lease expires
- Respond to inquiries raised by Facility Management or Project Management that may be landlord related/responsibility
- Provide portfolio information and evidence in support of Client's corporate real estate team, legal team, procurement team and other related divisions
- Handling matters related to property closures
- Seeking and obtaining approval from both landlord and the client for all lease-related
- Involve in financial management in relation with real estate include invoice validation, annual budget forecast and performance, etc
- Property cost and payment tracking report
- Lease management and legal contract management
- Provide regular report in weekly or monthly basis of all transactions performed as required and needed by the client as well as the performance reporting
- Conduct regular meetings/conference call with respective client
- Provide minutes of meeting of all discussion/meeting/negotiation/etc as required and needed
- Ensuring the compliance with KPI and delivery target
- File maintenance, data collection and document processing specifically related to lease documentations
- Handle data management including tracking and updating into system
- Implement an ongoing process for data review and validation
- Register all new or changes of the lease documentations
- Updating Financial Management of record changes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in property real estate/brokerage and transaction management preferably with minimum 5-years' experience
- Experience in property transaction i.e. property leasing
- Has finance background or experience in finance (preferable from banking industry)
- Having experience as a team leader (heading 10 persons in a team)
- Has basic knowledge about Facility Management and/or Project Management
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Good administration skills
- Good in MS. Office especially presentation and excel
- A detailed person and willing to work extra mile
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.