Joining mining global company
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client was established in 1996 and the headquarter is located at Guangzhou, China. It was listed in 2009 on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They are focused on becoming the largest thermal coal mining producer and trader business with the aim of providing affordable and quality.
- Be responsible of the management and operation of barge terminal in South Kalimantan
- Be responsible of the logistics service for the coal transportation in South Kalimantan, including market analysis, project plan, cost control, etc.
- Build effective team to run the operation of a barge terminal
- Maintain good relationship with local government
The Successful Applicant
- Min 5 years working experience in logistics industry in South Kalimantan
- Have a good knowledge of coal industry
- Familiar with barge terminals and coal terminals in the area of South Kalimantan and East Kalimantan.
- Good at interacting with people
- Ability to solve problems
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Joining mining global company