Plant Manager - Industrial Lubricant Manufacturer (Pasuruan)
Excellent support and career progression
Great opportunity to be apart of a growing MNC
About Our Client
Our client is an international industrial lubricant product manufacturer based in East Java specifically in Pasuruan. Due to their expanding operation, they are currently seeking for a new Plant Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, our client is looking for a Plant Manager to oversee all daily operations of the plants from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. In addition, the candidate must be able to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes including production planning and manufacturing policies identification future problems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Achieve objectives as laid out by the organization such as direct or indirect operations such as daily output, quality, waste, safety, sanitation and operational cost.
- Cover areas which encompass production control, stock control, quality control and the call out for replacement & maintenance of production equipment.
- Visit the plant floor frequently to coordinate and monitor production, direct the resolution of production delays, and oversee other production related issues.
- Work closely with Managers of other Business Units such as Quality Assurance (QA), Procurement, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain, in order to plan and coordinate production and implement corporate goals and policies.
- Champion all short- term projects to meet operational excellence and to meet internal or external customer expectations. This shall include performing any task assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ensure customer policies, procedures and contractual agreement are consistently met.
- Responsible for all contractual agreements from an operational perspective and ensure realistic and practical commitments are made to clients.
- Create a high performance, fair and exciting work environment that provides motivation and development opportunities for the teams.
Continuously place importance in theorganizational goals and visions in relation to:
- Plant Inventory Management (Raw Material, Finish Goods, Rework materials, Packaging)
- Operational Excellence (Quality, Downtime, Wastage, Yield, Customer Complaints)
- On-time Paperwork Submission and Document Control
- Process Performance (CIP, GMP, etc)
- Audits (Quality, Safety, Environment, GMP)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years' working experience in Oil & Gas or related industrial lubricant manufacturing company. Other requirements include:
- Must have a technical degree preferably Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a managerial role - Lubricant or Oil & Gas related experience is most desirable
- Must be able to maintain and improve on various certification or working licenses required for the business such as from the government or local authorities
- Familiarity with ISO, KAN, Blue Label guidelines from the local authorities and Federal Government.
- Technical knowledge in Plant Management standards, GMP and also Safety standards
- Strong leadership with excellent communication skills
- Analytical with good problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt to a changing and quick paced work place
- Good business acumen and commercial understanding
- Strong leadership experience coupled with people development skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent support and career progression
- Great opportunity to be apart of a growing multinational company