Plant Manager - Global Packaging Company
Be a part to lead a fast growing firm
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global company that manufactures high-quality rigid packaging that is safe, efficient and sustainable. Their strength in technological innovation is a major reason why they are an industry leader serving customers in many industries such as Petrochemical, Chemical, Food, Health and Personal Care. They design, develop and build all equipment and machinery for their production plant facility. Due to their commitment in technology and innovation, the company is continuously growing the production capacity of the plant and find ways to increase efficiency and optimisation.
The company is looking for a driven, proactive Plant Manager to lead the daily operation of a rigid packaging manufacturing plant in Kerawang and oversee all projects initiative to help stir the company growth. He/she needs to be able to analyse and improve organisational processes, efficiency and optimisation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible to manage the plant operation including Production, Quality, Maintenance, Warehouse, Logistic, Distribution and HSE
- Develop, implement and review a comprehensive preventative maintenance program
- Develop systems and processes to meet all production demand, company budget goals and commit to increase the plant's efficiency
- Ensure the compliance of the plant with all relevant HSE and ISO standards set by the company and all related industry standards
- Oversee all expansion and improvement projects of the plant facility
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have worked a minimum of 15 years in global Packaging/Automotive/Heavy Machinery Industries with at least 5 years of Plant Managerial responsibility.
Other requirements include:
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual who always want to challenge him/herself and strive to grow the company
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be willing to relocate to Kerawang
- Must have experience in assembly manufacturing process
- Experience in injection or blow molding is a plus
What's on Offer
- Be a part to lead a fast growing firm
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working with a global leader in the industry