Plant Manager ( Director Level ) - KARAWANG
Great Working Culture
About Our Client
A successful brand in Indonesia, with presence throughout Indonesia, they come with one of the most sought products in the consumer market. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and differentiated products and embracing changes to optimise and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Manufacturing professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will be responsible for several varied and experienced managers professional within the team. The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Business operational : production, maintenance, quality, logistic, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy which will deliver improvement to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components and able to increase production efficiency.
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. In addition, we are looking for an experienced professionals with an eye for safety , quality, and efficiency improvement at all aspects.
To be successful you must come with :
- More than 8 years experience as a Plant Manager in FMCG , Automotive , Chemicals and other related industry.
- Experienced, direct and touch leader - with strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong business improvement acumen added with experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment.
- High level of drive for results , solution based attitude and goal oriented.
- Able to relate, connect and work with strong management for driving growth.
- ENGLISH IS A MUST.
- Experienced with > 1000 people in manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefit package.
Working within one of the biggest plant in Indonesia.
Great career progressions and available avenues to give positive contribution for the organisation to grow and being recognised for it.