Plant Manager, Cambodia - Pipe Manufacturing
Responsible for the setup of a brand-new pipe plant
Oversee all plant operations for a leading company
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading industrial company. They have recently embarked on a number of high profile projects in Cambodia including the setup of a new pipe and fitting manufacturing lines for thermoplastics, PVC, PU, PE, PR, etc. with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines. The Plant Manager will be directly responsible to oversee all plant operations; including raw material formulation production planning, scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership, training, development to all departments including production, quality control, and other personnel towards accomplishing company goals and objectives
- Work in conjunction with sales and other departments in coordinating and monitoring of all dispatch scheduling and activities to ensure customer needs are being met in an efficient manner
- Maintain the highest standard of safety and quality in all areas of production from raw materials preparation to delivery
- Ensure that all company and statutory safety/environmental regulations and policies are maintained and followed at all times
- Achieve 100% target of on-time delivery, productivity, plant up time, all with zero lost loads and zero customer complaints
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education and relevant training
- Familiar with new plant set up for pipe manufacturing with a production capacity of 7 to 10 lines
- Have a minimum of 10 years of plant management experience including 5 years at managerial level
- Familiar with thermo plastics raw materials formulation, extrusion and injection processes.
- Proven track record as a plant manager and solid hands on experience setting up plant for pipe manufacturing
- Possess good understanding of the equipment and technical expertise, and knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship processes
- Adaptable, culturally sensitive and resilient in a highly demanding and fast paced business environment
- Have strong interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders demonstrated strong leadership skills and culture
What's on Offer
Great opportunity that wants to get in early on a start-up business and grow its capabilities, within a dynamic organisation.