Plant General Manager - Multinational FMCG Firm
Iconic F&B in Indonesia and Asia
Responsible for the overall division of the plant
About Our Client
A global brand with presence throughout Asia, their consumer products are one of the sought products in its industry and are easily available in consumer stores. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth for their new plants, and during this time we are looking for a highly experienced professional to be the Plant General Manager to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the Director of Manufacturing and the role will be responsible for several highly experienced managers reporting to you. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the continuous improvement and cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components.
- Key member of the senior management team (President, Directors) working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility.
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimization strategies.
- Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced manufacturing professional with determination of running a new plant well. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in a major FMCG manufacturing firm
- Ability to communicate in English well.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Proper knowledge of HACCP, ISO, and 5S
- Experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's iconic multinational consumer company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow.