Plant Director - Multinational Chemical Manufacturing Firm
Dynamic and growth oriented firm
Customer focus through quality management
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry. This role will report to the ASEAN Regional Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced manufacturing managers professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to be responsible for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
This role will report to the ASEAN Regional Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced manufacturing managers professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimization strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.Site negotiations and interactions with Union representatives.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- More than 15 years of experience in a global Chemical manufacturing firm, with the last 5 years in a senior role.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's forefront multinational chemical manufacturing company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.