Plant Controller Director
Leadership Entitlement Mandatory
About Our Client
A renowned multinational market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of speciality chemicals with an established footprint in Asia Pacific. Rapidly growing business should require our client to have great talent for Plant Controlling Director
Provide on-time and with accuracy the information required by our internal and external customers, according to corporate policies and current accountancy laws. Facilitate objectives results achievement ensuring the property assets security as well as financial or economic health of the Company.
- Prepare and challenge Plan/Le /Rolling forecast for the factory, including: P&L savings (materials, conversion cost, absorption and cap var) and B/S (Payables, Inventory and Capex).
- Coordinate plan process across functions at local level and Global SC.
- Deliver & present the site Plan to Division Supply Chain SVP.
- Prepare and deliver cost & prices for the factory once per year, and new initiatives costing
Talent & Team Building:
- Built Capabilities & Talent development across its team & Finance functions.
- Controlling: Deep understanding of accountancy laws, costing and finance principles. Basic knowledge about labor and taxation laws.
- Production/engineering/planning/logistics/ technical and support: global vision of those areas in order to understand sources and investments of funds.
- English advance level required. Local language of the site (Optional, though could be helpful).
The Successful Applicant
- Must exhibit mature leadership and successful execution in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage programs across technical, commercial and operational groups' successful launches of new products, product changes and other growth plans for the business. .
- Strong situational leadership skills.
- Proven track record of assessing, developing and managing talent to benefit professional growth and meet business objectives.
- Proven track record of interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments, and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Operating knowledge of various functions within the plant and lean manufacturing, green or black belt certification preferred.
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated success performing within a large, matrixed, global manufacturing organization required.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in manufacturing function(s) and 4 years' experience in plant manufacturing operation of a facility.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Salary Package
- Multinational Company