Personal Designer - Interior Design (Fresh Graduate)
Calling All Fresh Grads from Architecture / Design
Training will be provided
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest interior design company provides high quality furniture components and interior furnishing materials. they continuously expanding their business line in retail and technology basis. In an environment characterised by young and smart talent with lots of energy and initiative, this role is rare opportunity to join.
- Assist new customer and maintain existing customer
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans of interior design
- Meeting with client / customer to determine & planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Achieve target as management set
- Monitoring client order, starting from exploring customer needs until ensuring client payment is complete
- Attend in exhibition or other events to gather data base/customer
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate MUST possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Customer oriented and detail-oriented skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Target oriented
- Having a good passion in design
What's on Offer
If you feel yourself fitted and willing to accept the young and talented design environment! don't miss this opportunity. Send your resume with subject "VV-PD02"