Organizational Development Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global FMCG company. They are committed to continuing to lead within their industry through the innovation and growth of their brands and products. They are currently seeking to employ talented and driven OD Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the ambition to be a high performing organization; include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Indonesian citizen only
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Has at least 10 years experience as OD in Global FMCG Company
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to Build and Maintain Positive Relationships Internally & Externally
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Well-known company
- Career path