Organisational Development Specialist
Leading global e-commerce
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global e-commerce in Indonesia.
- Analyse root causes for organisational problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop strategic plan for achieve organisational goals.
- Develop best practices to improve organisational performance and effectiveness.
- Build positive and achievement oriented work environment for employees
- Develop team building programs to ensure integrity and consistency between various teams.
- Develop performance management program and leadership development program to support organisational growth
- Develop effective solutions to meet business challenges and mitigate business risks.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements.
- Develop change management program to support and implement new initiatives.
- Stay abreast with organisational development trends.
- Coordinate with employees to support their professional and personal development goals.
- Assist in preparing training programs, tools and materials to improve employee skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in OD
- Have a track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability
to act as a change agent
What's on Offer
Strategic role, international exposure and attractive salary package.