Operations Manager (Hospital)
Multinational Healthcare Facility
Strategic Position in The Management
About Our Client
A rare opportunity is up for grab! One of the most well-known hospitals is now looking for an Operation Manager with strong leadership capability to lead the business to the next stage. With multiple awards under their brand, they are confident that they will be able to remain the top player in this industry.
- Arrange annual budget and business strategy.
- Develop an Operational Division work plan / program
- Compile reports to the General Manager and Country Operations for the implementation and achievement of the program from the Operational Division both monthly and annually.
- Mastering and providing information about services available at the Hospital to patients, families of patients and other customers.
- Coordinate with all heads of the Operations division in developing the Operational Division program and in collaboration with the relevant Division.
- Directing in coordination the development of employee performance and career in the Operational division through each department head.
- Providing guidance to employees in the Operational division so that the standard Operating procedures are carried out properly through coordination with each Department head.
- Recommend placement, appointment, and replacement of employees in the Operations Division.
- Supervise and implement programs from the Operations Division throughout the Hospital.
- Conduct an evaluation, supervise the performance of employees in the Operations division by coordinating with each Department Head
The Successful Applicant
- Have a bachelor degree, preferably in management from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of experience of managerial level in the related industry
- Able to speak in English
- Familiar with computer apps/system & Microsoft office
- Shows good leadership, and strong ability to work in a team
What's on Offer
- strategic position
- good benefits & interesting industry