- Multinational company
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
A multinational facility management company who is currently in the midst of expansion and looking for an Operations Lead to assist them at this time of growth.
- Builds and sustains a deep, positive relationship with key client and on account stakeholders to understand their business needs and is seen as the Trusted Advisor. Fully understands the agreed services and cost and manages the delivery as well as cost accordingly. Responds to problems and concerns; implements policy, rules and regulations.
- Reviews annual facility budget covering direct and indirect FM soft services budgets across Indonesia. Work on account Procurement team supports the development and implementation of saving opportunities relevant to FM Soft Services and monitors and reports on Indonesia's progress to the account's Annual Sourcing plan. Through Subject Matter Expertise in Operational Management, influences the client's planning and budgeting process to enhance value and optimise performance
- Manages the planning, organisation, and controls for the FM soft services delivered within Indonesia, demonstrating performance consistently through establishment of procedure playbooks and development and use of Management Information (MI). Works with key client stakeholders to ensure superior delivery of all contract deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and 'dark green' customer satisfaction feedback.
- Ensures operational execution to Global Operating Procedures for FM services. Proactively reviews, develops and enhances Local SOPs for FM services to meet changing client requirements.
- Reviews and provides guidance on training plans for each FM service category ensuring existing and additional client related training needs are incorporated and implemented
- Undertakes audits of Local FM team for compliance to SOPs and related FM service line governance
- Monitors and reports on company's supply chain adherence to company and client enhanced vendor management requirements. Undertakes Supplier Performance Management reviews of key suppliers and facilitates Client auditing requirements of Third Party Vendors.
- Responsible for leadership, development and performance management of indirect reports. Supports in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Ensures appropriate staffing levels doe FM Soft Services in line with contractual requirements and reports on utilisation and deployment of human resources. Leads by example and models behaviours that are consistent with the company's values.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the overall business strategy, brand, products and services. Develops and fosters senior level customer relations as part of developing strategic plans that ultimately improve the client's business, utilising the full breadth of products and capabilities of company.
- Liaises closely with the Engineering lead to develop and deliver complementary processes and reporting that supports an integrated and proactive delivery of soft and hard services that is seamless in operation to the client.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Real Estate Management or Hospitality, or equivalent through experience
- 10+ years operational experience with emphasis on integrated real estate services
- Subject Matter Expertise and proven ability in the operational delivery of FM services on client accounts
- Strongly process orientated with ability to identify opportunities for simplification, improvement and enhancement of operational delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excelling at building and retaining team and customer relationships. Inspirational team player leader with the ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action
- A high level of managerial capability, creativity, resourcefulness, interpersonal and communications skills, leadership and organisational abilities. The ability to operate autonomously and independently.
- Ability to lead Change Management programmes and deliver results through effective navigation of a matrix organisation
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations supporting changes to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups
- Proven experience as leader of large teams across multiple countries/regions
- Credible management of relevant P&L levels and significant budgets. Understanding of financial implications from implementing FM changes
- Demonstrable ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations; experience in communicating, managing and mitigating operational risks
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact the decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.