Operational Support Manager - Balikpapan
Experience in Logistics
Located in Balikpapan area
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well-known multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Europe. With its legendary and strong presence in the market, the company is looking to implement their passion into the business by delivering innovative solutions and efficient process within its Logistic Services. Our client is currently looking for a strong Operational Support Manager for its Logistic Services in Balikpapan.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to take part in a business with a strong brand and steady grow. This position is a rewarding position within the function of Operational Support as this role possess a decision making role to ensure long term productivity and optimisation, including storing methods, tools and equipment.
The functional responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Lead stock management function such that it drives; inventory accuracy, through planned cycle counting, bin and quality checks.
- Participate and support projects & challenges that require detailed analysis and technical support.
- Quality improvement through investigation of dealer discrepancy claims, nil picks and initiate corrective action.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of the KPIs, investigating and reporting on variances, working with the Operations Manager to correct any variances.
- Maintain work processes in Business Manual System for the Warehouse operation.
- Drive continuous improvement in the reduction of waste to landfill including efficient housekeeping on the site, ensuring a safe, clean and effective environment.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for high level of operational management skill as well as strong logistic & warehousing experience. It is also substantial for you to possess open and collaborative communication style and high integrity within the role. This role comes with requirements including:
- Minimum 7 years logistic and warehousing experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Master Degree is preferable
- Proven supervision experience
- Excellent people management skills with high level of integrity, reliability and practicality.
- Proven analytic and methodical skills
- Experience with continuous improvement concepts
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Common sense and willingness to use initiative
- An excellence team player and ability to motivate others
What's on Offer
- Multinational exposure in a prestigious company
- Strong learning culture
- Team environment