Opportunity for International Assignments
Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide expert in the global logistic industry. The company offers an unrivalled portfolio of logistics products and solutions ranging from domestic and international parcel delivery to international express, road, air and ocean freight to end-to-end supply chain management.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures, develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a minimum bachelor degree.
- At least four (3) years of working experience in operations.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), analytical and persuasive skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of clients, employees and management.
- Must be multi-task oriented and have strong supervisory, time management, organizational, and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for overseas training in the company's headquarter
- Excellent remuneration package for successful candidate
- Opportunity to take up international assignments