Online Campaign Manager - Ecommerce
About Our Client
Our client is well-backed ecommerce company that set out to change the way Indonesians explore, discover and buy day to day needs. One of their mission is to build cross border platform in South east asia thus they looking for an exceptional Online Campaign Manager who will be responsible for all campaign creation in the company.
- Developing and managing categories strategies for on site and all other online marketing channels to ensure positive impacts on Sales and Marketing
- Managing the online product range, ensuring all products are correctly merchandised, optimised and promoted effectively across the website and via e-marketing channels.
- Managing all daily promotional activity, track the performance on every key campaign and pages inside application/website
- Coordinating the ongoing result of the campaign and implement improvements in revenue per visit, average order and site engagement.
- Using appropriate analytical tools to highlight and report on opportunities for increased sales activity.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working management experience in marketing strategyc, with MNC (E-commerce, online, Social media, Digital Agency ) and starts-up experience is preferred.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- full understanding of 360 marketing, content creation, and digital is a must (more then 70% of the KPI is digital/performance based marketing)
- strong track record run a digital campaign
- Strong data and number crunching skill
- Drive and hunger to achieve great results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- great communication in english and bahasa - ability to influence stake holder and the management team
- a people manager with ability to handle a team and willing to get his/her hands dirty to be an individual contributor
What's on Offer
- An exponential learning curve of a fast-growing e-commerce startup
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
- Ability for rapid career advancement
- Dynamic international office environment