Nursing Manager (National) - Hospital Industry
Opportunity to build a new business
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the well-known hospitals in Indonesia.
- Delivering effective care to patients by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- Participating in developing and implementing strategies to address opportunities for improving nursing services, & encouraging professional development and the increase of clinical knowledge of staff
- Collaborating with unit heads to develop strategies for service improvement and growth, in line with departmental and hospital business plans
- Developed brand strategy and statistics systems of Nursing,
- Setting Standard Operating Procedures of Nursing and standard of best practice nursing care with caring.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an experienced in nursing managerial. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as a manager
- A mature individual with a business development and a winning mindset
- Hard working, flexible & motivated.
- Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources.
- Aware and responsive to the larger context of health care system.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills).
What's on Offer
There is an exquisite opportunity for the successful candidate:
- Opportunity to build a new business
- Interesting benefits
- National Coverage