Nurse - Renewable Contract
Start-up to build a new business line
Interesting benefits & successful project bonus
About Our Client
Our client is one of Fortune 500's top healthcare companies worldwide. They understand the importance of innovation as the key driver of growth and leadership creation in the Indonesian market. They are bringing together the brightest minds in medicine, business and engineering to collaboratively work to identify, create and build a new service business models in Indonesia.
Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic nurse with experience and interest in kidney disease and dialysis either in private or public facilities.
The ideal candidate will report to the team's medical leader. The candidate will have broad exposure to senior leaders across South East Asia and the US corporate headquarters.
* Demonstrated compassion and dedication in the care of patients with kidney disease
* Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external customers with
Highly-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Clinical experience in dialysis programs and a demonstrated record of ethical and
responsible actions consistent with the values of the business.
* Pedagogical and teaching skills in order to deliver education to seniors, adults, and children to ensure adequate training to patients, families, and caregivers.
* Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources.
* Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate have knowledge and experience as a nurse working at dialysis clinics/renal units.
As a founding member of this team, you will be an important player on the medical team and required to take on many different projects and be hands-on in building a new medical business in Indonesia.
You should be comfortable communicating in English. Flexibility to work and or support partners throughout Indonesia is required.
Indonesian nationality is required.
To seize the opportunity and join this team you should have:
- Nurse degree with the appropriate board certification (Country's Minister of Education), Dialysis Training Certification issued by PERNEFRI
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in any level of care and public/Government & private institutions.
- At least 24 months experience in the direct care of chronic disease patients and/or dialysis patients
- Exemplary behavior, with ability to cultivate spirit of trust and professionalism
- Hard working, flexible & motivated
- Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources
- Aware and responsive to the larger context of health care system
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and other health care professionals
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills)
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique and career-accelerating opportunity for an ambitious and top-performing candidate to:
- Join a corporate incubator & start-up to build a new business line
- Multi-national company benefits & successful project completion bonus
- Global exposure to top senior medical leaders, including training and project experience with teams in the US and South East Asia
- Support for placement in larger organization upon successful completion of project
- Global network of medical leaders to support your development and experience