Nurse (ICU & In Patient) - Renewable Contract
Opportunity to handle relevant business
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the top hospitals in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate will report to the team's nurse leader.
* Demonstrated compassion and dedication in the care of patients
* Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external customers with
Highly-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Pedagogical and teaching skills in order to deliver education to seniors, adults, and children to ensure adequate training to patients, families, and caregivers.
* Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources.
* Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an experienced in nursing field. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- A mature individual with a business development and a winning mindset
- Hard working, flexible & motivated.
- Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources.
- Aware and responsive to the larger context of health care system.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills).
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within crossfunctional teams.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
What's on Offer
There is an exquisite opportunity for the successful candidate:
- Opportunity to build a new business
- Interesting benefits