Network Supervisor, Roadside Assistance
Multinational Global Insurance Group
Exciting Semi Start-Up Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading foreign-owned company that provides emergency medical assistance services through insurance plans in Indonesia. The company offers full range of medical and travel assistance services such as pre-trip information, medical consultation, evaluation, referral, medical evacuation, supervised repatriation, return of mortal remains, critical monitoring, etc.
Roadside assistance Provider Network Management is responsible to:
- Introduce the assistance brand as well as the global insurance group to potential external partners and present them our operational procedures
- Conduct audits, mystery shopping and inspect potential external partner's equipment, quality of service, and resources to determine whether or not they are suitable for inclusion in our Network.
- Negotiate competitive rates and contract these partners in a formal agreement, with agreed-upon documented work-flows, expectations, and goals.
- Measure and analyse network activity and performance in terms of provider availability, response times, customer satisfaction and complaints, and take necessary actions to improve network performance.
- Compile and issue monthly reports on key Network issues and opportunities, to be included in monthly general activity reporting via Head of Operations.
- Chair regular meetings with minutes.
- Ensure all contracts are in place, updated and signed.
- Handle complaints, allegations of damage, and other issues in a quick and efficient manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in roadside assistance service industry, automotive, original manufacturers (OEM) or car dealers.
- Excellent oral and communication skill in English and Bahasa
- High level interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated and result-based
- Strong time-management skill
- Friendly and professional manner
- Able to make analysis and presentation
- Available to travel regularly within Indonesia
What's on Offer
- semi-stat up environment
- multinational and proffessional business process
- high learning curve and strong career opportunity in operations