- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a local building material trading company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are representing several premium building material products in Indonesia. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a National Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends especially in retail business across Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for overall Indonesia retail sales performance
- Develop retain distribution channel in Indonesia
- Coach, train and mentor distributors and salesman.
- Create marketing and sales plans according to the budget and sales target
- Establish channel partners to distribute the products across Indonesia
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include
- A minimum 8 years experience as Sales or Business Development Manager in Building Material Industry
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences handling retail business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience