National Sales & Marketing Manager
Chance to work with company with positive culture
Exposure to handle start-up Consumer in Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is well establish and reputable Consumer Healthcare Company with strong presence across the world.
- Achieving strategic objectives with Modern Trade partners and other National and Key Accounts
- Manage existing National Account activities and Marketing promotional programs
- New Product launch, including execution of distribution and marketing strategies
- Development of new clients and new distribution opportunities for our products.
- Continuous improvement in the management of accounts by identifying opportunities for efficiency, profitability, and overall improvement in the management of categories
- Manager and develop the relationship with our Full Agent Partners
- Responsible for building sales and profitability through these agents.
- Provide market analysis to identify new opportunities
- Manager the Regulatory requirements between BPOM and Australian Head Office
- Develop strong and lasting business partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years working experience in FMCG. Experience in handling Consumer Healthcare will be major advantage.
- Strong experience in Modern Trade Account Management particularly within the Modern drugstore and MTI Channel.
- Must be self-motivated and willing and able to drive the business, handling several roles including Sales/ Marketing/Management
- Strong negotiation and selling skills with impeccable English proficiency
- Bachelor Degree from reputable company, Master degree will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies with measurable implementation
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a growing company that offers exciting products,
- To be a part of Company that has a positive company culture