National Sales Manager - Global Logistic Company
senior position in reputable logistic company
exciting challenge with excellent remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Logistic company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic National Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Implementation of principal strategies, guidelines, and policy in Indonesia
- Develop new business in Indonesia including finding new clients and new sectors
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as sales or marketing manager in logistic industry
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in managerial position
- Having extensive network in FMCG clients would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travelling outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent medical and remuneration package