National Preventive Maintenance Manager - Global Consumer Firm
A multinational firm with worldwide presence.
Positively challenging working environment
About Our Client
A global player company with decades of experience in the consumer business, the business is constantly gearing forward for a market leadership dominance. During this exciting time we are looking for a Predictive Maintenance Manager for a factory plant in Bekasi, invigorating the existing team and assisting to improve the overall production of the firm.
This role will report to the ASEAN Maintenance Manager of the firm . Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance function and its budget.
- Meet business objectives for plants reliability.
- Manage and reduce the production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets.
- Deliver, coach, and lead SHE program induction for the plant
- Deliver improvements in plant reliability through implementation of world class maintenance techniques including TPM, RCM.
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Contribute positively to maintenance system and the spare parts management.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Production Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced managerial maintenance professional to be based in Bekasi, with an eye for good preventive practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering maintenance strategies.
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Leads improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in Bekasi.
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.