National Operation & Security Manager
Great working environment
Strong career development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading security business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong National Operation & Security Manager who can contribute to the success of the organization.
This role is a key leadership role within the security business in Indonesia. The role is to take responsibility for maintaining operational standards through exceptional leadership of the Regional and Branch teams, establishing a high performance culture and continuous improvement of people and processes. To be successful this person will lead, manage and control all operational activities for provision of manned security services with optimal use of resources.
The Successful Applicant
- Assist in preparation of contingency plans and respond as necessary
- Provide guidance and advice to the Director on regulatory directives that apply to the security industry
- Work closely with all Regional and Branch Management to enhance morale and improve business efficiency
- Cooperate with Account Management and QA team to ensure any service delivery issues are analysed and re-mediated in a timely fashion. This includes an ops generated monthly meeting in relation to KPI review.
- Ensure efficient and effective utilisation of direct lab or by all Operations management through adherence of the entire guard force to schedules as published by the Work Force Scheduling Management team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.