National Key Account Manager - FMCG
Opportunity to work with exciting category
Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is one of multinational companies in the FMCG industry with many recogniseable & well-known brand portfolios.
National Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing specific national key accounts and also distributor management. Other responsibilities including:
- Establishing and maintaining distribution;
- Implementing channel strategies;
- Sales execution;
- Business results (Trade Sales and Trade-Marketing Expenses);
- Trade Sales development of the brand through horizontal growth (numeric distribution) and vertical growth (volume per outlet);
- Brand building activation;
- Basic & perfect store standards set-up.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth experience in managing accounts. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must;
- Experiences in managing distributor is a must;
- Preferably with at least 7-8 years experiences in the key account management;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong and proven leadership.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with exciting category
- Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG
- Exposure in a global company.