National Demand Planning Manager
Global FMCG Company
A well remunerated position
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as an Demand Planning Manager you will assist The National Demand Planning Manager will report directly to National Demand and Supply Planning Manager.
- Develop and Implement an initiatives of Demand planning strategic - focus on forecasting and coordination between internal parties (commercial and production).
- Develop the Sales & Operations Planning to minimize service risk and cost efficiency.
- Plan and manage for capital investment for long term infrastructure planning.
- Work closely to commercial team, supply chain team and procurement team to ensure forecast accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Managed all aspects of demand analysis and forecasting contributing to increased profit.
- Maintained on time delivery schedules and receipt of raw material and finished goods.
- Supervised, trained and implemented team objectives for all demand planners.
- Established monthly review process with all stakeholders to ensure business changes and new brand introductions were incorporated into the forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years experience in Demand Planning is a must.
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering from an accredited university
- Able to work in a big team and have a strong coordination and analytical skill.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Other technical competency require : Production Planning, FMCG Production Process, S&OP Business Process and Procurement Process
- MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on teamwork
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential