Mobile Engineering Manager
Established but Fast-Moving Company
Possible Fast Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fintech startup that helps financial services to be more accesible and easily available to people.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers to develop their skills and grow their careers
- Understand the business and improve it with the help of your engineering team
- Hire and help the company find new engineering talent
- Responsible for managing, growing your team as well as your team member's promotions, demotions, hiring, firing, etc.
- Ensure that your team is happy, motivated and productive
- Work with your team to build features, to maintain old code, improve and clean the code that your team owns
- Contribute to design decision and review each other's code
- Work together with product manager to set the feature specs and set the target deadline
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- Proficiency in Kotlin or Swift (both will be preferrable)
- Experience building scalable mobile applications
- Proven record of good mentorship and leadership in delivering high quality projects
At least 5 years experience working in a good tech oriented company (or if you don't have it, you can prove to us that you can gain the respect from a team of smart engineers and you can lead them to greatness)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Much more!