Mining - Superintendent Communications/PR (Female only)
Multinational Mining Consortium
Career advancement and increased exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational mining consortium with head office in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This position will be working closely with Head of Communications to:
- Plan, organize, and implement programs, particularly focused on engaging wide-large public, utilizing electronic, print, video, and social media resources via relevant media outlets.
- Promote and execute campaigns on various initiatives including media launches, events, partnership, as well as making the general public aware of the company and its extensive outreach programs.
- Help develop collaborative relationships with relevant think tanks, across organization and institutions, as well as identifying and managing the most effective corporate outreach programs.
- In close coordination with PR Manager and other relevant department, strategically design & craft programs & initiatives to cultivate, manage and strengthen relationship with stakeholders including but not limited to media agencies, academics at national, provincial, and local levels and maximize positive coverage in the mass media by providing information, ideas and images accurately and fairly.
- Supervise all the efforts to generate content & advocacy messages for various publication materials to be used on all communication materials (intranet, website, print materials, social media).
- Ensure that company's messages are tailored to suit the audience, and catered & delivered to the right audience.
The Successful Applicant
Only female candidate is eligible for this opportunity.
Key requirements for this position include:
- Degree in Communications/Journalism/Public Relations.
- Preferably an experienced staff with min 10 years experience in corporate communications, journalism, and/or public relations-related field, in media, mining/energy-related industry or NGOs.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher) and preferably graphic design software program (Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator and iMovie/Moviemaker).
- Have a reliable network and knowledge of publishing industry and the media, how they operate, and which types of media to use for different purposes.
- Possess relationship building skills with media networks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders with high level negotiation and interpersonal skills; and demonstrated ability to work independently and to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated very good understanding of and experience in communications and outreach/advocacy.
- Excellent communication skills. Communicates sensitively, effectively and creatively across different constituencies.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of text for exhibitions and publications and an understanding of changing editorial practices, exhibition and publishing trends.
- A skilled researcher with the ability to analyze, summaries and simplify complex information and communicate it to different groups.
- Respectable written and oral communication, editorial, and research skills with a demonstrated understanding of structured Bahasa Indonesia and English and inclusive language.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills and proven ability to project manage several simultaneous projects, priorities a diverse workload, determine and manage project budgets, and ensure each project meets deadlines and quality standards.
- Proven experience in developing successful PR activities, events, and media activities that affect behavior.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex and/or distinctive concepts in a clear and concise manner.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will be offered:
- Career advancement and exposure in mining industry
- Very attractive salary and company benefit