- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail (e-commerce) company. They have started expanding and diversifying their businesses into few different business units. Currently they are hiring for a Merchandising Manager to become part of their growth.
- Responsible for the end to end merchandising process from planning, sourcing, price negotiation, etc.
- In charge of planning, developing, and executing merchandising strategies.
- To make sure all key brands are being managed properly.
- Responsible to acquire, maintain, and evaluate all the brands being assigned to.
- Work cross-functionally with both internal and external teams to support the business growth.
- Leading and supporting the Merchandising team.
- Dealing with assigned projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics, or other relevant fields.
- 10 years of professional working experiences in Merchandising, preferably experienced in handling beauty care, personal care, or mom & kids category.
- Knowledgeable in beauty care, personal care, or mom & kids sector.
- Preferably comes from e-commerce or retail industry sectors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great career progression.
- Leading retail (e-commerce) company.