- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of Indonesia's property development companies and they are currently in the midst of expansion and looking for a MEP Engineer to assist them at this time of growth.
- Review and evaluate consultant's drawing in conjunction with the structural and electrical engineers to ensure engineering co-ordination and advice PM accordingly
- Attend project, site progress and technical meetings as directed by the PM
- Prepare draft site/engineer;s instructions, as required and issue to the PM
- Chair MEP design mean meetings
- Deal with contractor's RFIs relating to the MEP works
- Ensure that daily progress reports are produced with regards to MEP works
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical systems
- Completed coursework in electrical systems fundamentals, UPS Systems, generators, chillers systems, building automation and control systems
- Experience in Data Centre Facility Operation will be a plus
What's on Offer
Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.