Medical Team Manager - Insurance
Interesting new challenge
About Our Client
A multinational subsidiary company focusing on the insurance market
- To supervise daily medical team activities including but not limited to ensure the case management runs as per standard, attend daily morning transmission, give case directions, conduct bed side assessment whenever is required, and to ensure Care Plan runs weekly
- To supervise Enhancement through Medical Team Leader about the medical team activities dealing with Enhancement claims
- To arrange and to review the schedule of National Doctors in a roster to ensure the working schedule and hours are managed efficiently, and to fulfil the need of medical doctor involvement in case management
- To mentor and to train new doctors as per standard training guidelines
- To assist employee medical hospitalisation requirement including but not limited to choose appropriate hospital/specialists, follow up medical progress, to review medical expenses and to assist medical benefit scheme calculation process
- To take delegation or task from Operations Technical Advisor in his absent/vacation whenever is required.
- To be involved in the recruitment process, in particular interviewing doctor candidates, and to give comment/opinion to HRD of the result
- Together with Operations Manager and All National Doctor to discuss the improvement of service and coordination, particularly in relation with service provider.
- To maintain a good working environment, develop good teamwork among the staff by maintaining good communication with sub-ordinate.
- To contribute in providing statistic analysis report whenever is required
To support other management requirement including but not limited to meeting with client as part of the management task when whenever is required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in coordinating Doctor Training
Medical Doctor certificate is a must
At least 2 years work experience in Insurance field
- Good communication both verbal and written for internal and external business communication
- Computer basic Outlook, Excel, Word
- Accountable to deal with complex cases and to make clear case direction and handling complaint
- Accountable to build good relationship and to give support the doctors and staff in operations
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership and ability to drive & give directions to team
- Counselling and couching staff
- Time management capability
Effective problem solving
What's on Offer
A multinational company exposure with a chance of having versatile responsibilities with a new exciting environment.