Medical Scientific Liaison (Surabaya & Doctor) - Pharma Company
Excellent career growth prospect
About Our Client
Our respected client is one of top multinational pharmaceutical companies who has many product portfolios and well-played in the market.
- Develop scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals, decision makers and healthcare association to build fair and balanced advocacy for portfolios in Indonesia.
- Proactively gather and communicate scientific insights and clinical intelligence for establishing further strategies of advancing research and treatment.
- Prepare and support launching program in collaboration cross-functionally with internal Drug Regulatory Affairs, Sales, and Marketing.
- Actively support the enhancement of health care professionals' expertise in multidisciplinary management of heart failure through participation in regional, national, and international medical events.
- Respond unsolicited medical request from health care professionals by creating and ensuring local standard response documents.
- Provides first line medical support to existing compassionate use programs and deals with information requests from physicians and patient advocacy groups
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Surabaya, only looking for Indonesian nationality, a doctor is a must. The successful individual must also have experiences in medical affairs.
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Has at least 2-3 years of work experience in MSL.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and excellent verbal and written skills in the English language.
- Has solid interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth prospect
- Interesting benefits
- New challenges