- * Leading player in the market
- * Competitive renumeration and package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Hospitals Group in Indonesia.
- Coordinate emergency response and end-to-end medical evacuation services
- Develop and maintain liaisons with other departments and entities to facilitate plan development, response effort coordination, and exchanges of personnel and equipment.
- Design and implement courses for paramedics how to effectively respond to emergencies and disasters.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in Hospitals in order to prepare and analyze emergencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experiences in Medical Evacuation/Emergency department within Healthcare Provider industry
- Medical Doctor degree is a must
- Strong leadership skill
- English capability is a must
What's on Offer
- Strong business growth
- Competitive re-numeration and package
- Dynamic environment