Medical Doctor - Renewable Contract
Start-up to build a new business line
Interesting benefits & successful project bonus
About Our Client
Our client is one of Fortune 500's top healthcare companies worldwide. They understand the importance of innovation as the key driver of growth and leadership creation in the Indonesian market. They are bringing together the brightest minds in medicine, business and engineering to collaboratively work to identify, create and build a new service business models in Indonesia.
Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic internist with experience in kidney disease and dialysis across private and public hospitals and clinics.
The ideal candidate will report to the Global Senior Manager and have broad exposure to senior medical and leaders across South East Asia and the US corporate headquarters.
Other responsibilities include:
- This position is directly responsible for patient care. This position will provide medical direction, functional leadership and accountability for medical management. This encompasses liaison activities between administration and clinical operations, performance measurement, and quality improvement activities.
- The person must be able to develop the educational and clinical activities offered in a renal care center, including chronic disease management, dialysis and continuous renal replacement therapies (CRRT).
- Assist in the creation and execution of strategic renal care projects and programs.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate have knowledge and experience as an internist working with patients who have kidney disease (CKD/ESRD) in dialysis clinics/renal units.
As a founding member of this team, you will be the key medical expert and required to take on many different projects and be hands-on in building a new medical business in Indonesia.
You should be able to communicate in English. Flexibility to work and support multiple partners throughout Indonesia is required.
Indonesian nationality is required.
To seize the opportunity and join this team you should have:
- Medical degree with appropriate board certifications (Country's Minister of Education) in Internal Medicine and Nephrology training certification issued by PERNEFRI
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- At least 24 months experience in the direct care of kidney disease and dialysis patients
- Exemplary behavior, with ability to cultivate spirit of trust and professionalism
- Hard working, flexible & motivated
- Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources
- Aware and responsive to the larger context of health care system
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and other health care professionals
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills)
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique and career-accelerating opportunity for an ambitious and top-performing candidate to:
- Join a corporate incubator & start-up to build a new business line
- Multi-national company benefits & successful project completion bonus
- Global exposure to top senior medical leaders, including training and project experience with teams in the US and South East Asia
- Support for placement in larger organization upon successful completion of project
- Global network of medical leaders to support your development and experience