Mechanical Maintenance Sr Engineer - Global Heavy Industry Firm
A multinational firm with worldwide presence
Positively challenging and rewarding work
About Our Client
A global player company with decades of experience in the business, the business is constantly gearing forward for a market leadership dominance in ASEAN region. During this exciting time we are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a factory plant in Serang, where the role is critical for invigorating the existing team and assisting to improve the overall production of the firm.
This role will report to the GM Maintenance of the firm and with sizeable subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Do condition monitoring for developing preventative maintenance
- Facilitation of root cause analysis investigations into fixed and mobile plant breakdowns;
- Investigation of ways to improve fixed and mobile plant performance and reduce plant maintenance costs;
- Coordination of fixed plant improvement projects;
- Working with assigned champion to help ensure compliance to Safety Standards;
- Analysis and reporting of plant KPI data;
- Preparation of Capital Expenditure Applications;
- Assisting Plant Manager wherever possible.
- Coordination of a team of maintenance planners and a maintenance consultants
- Breakdown investigations and plant performance evaluations;
- Assistance with Plant Criticality Analysis;
- Coordination of various plant improvement projects and water projects around the site;
- Ensuring compliance to Classified Plant statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced mechanical maintenance professional to be based in Serang, with an eye for good preventive practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in delivering mechanical maintenance strategies.
- Experienced professional - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Participates in improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.