Material and Supply Planner
Multinational manufacturing firm with global reach
Growing and standardized company, with world-class leading operation
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in throughout several factories in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing quality and standardized, they are geared for more growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimize manufacturing operation at the most efficient costing and productivity. During this exciting time they are looking for Material and Supply Planner to drive the performance and invigorate the organization.
- Convert the demand plan into a network supply plan. This includes developing and sending a master production schedule and distribution requirements plan while optimizing network capacity.
- Manage inventory and achieve required inventory levels at the defined inventory component level across network stocking locations to meet customer service levels.
- Address inventory imbalances and implement corrective actions.
- Identify and resolve capacity constraints over the planning horizon to support development of a feasible plan.
- Balance production planning across the network to maintain sprint capacity, including load leveling in preparation for maintenance shut downs, seasonal volumes, etc.
- Identify and address supply variability issues and support demand planning in forecast accuracy improvement process to improve overall plan feasibility and reliability.
- Monitor key master data and supply chain parameters in planning/ERP system(s.)
- Coordinate inter-plant scheduling constraints related to schedule break-ins, raw materials, etc. facilitated through regular communication.
- Support the sales and operations planning process
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Material and Supply Planning professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 3 years of strong record in Supply Chain experience, preferably inventory management or master planning for manufacturing environment with global operations.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable and high proficiency in SAP
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia
What's on Offer
- Multinational manufacturing firm with global reach
- Growing and standardized company, with world-class leading operation