Marketing Manager - Loyalty Platform
Leading loyalty platform
Part of a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading loyalty platform for travel and lifestyle.
Marketing manager will be responsible in planning market initiatives for the respective country. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop & execute year-long regional marketing campaigns to drive the business.
- Ensure marketing plans are being adapted locally by working closely with Country Marketing Leads.
- Drive local marketing efforts for other new markets.
- Build integrated and scalable multi-touch communication plans through various channels.
- Explore new and creative marketing partnerships or sponsorships.
- Provide clear marketing briefs, campaign objectives, and key messages.
- Develop new ideas to generate leads through digital or non-digital channels.
- Perform market research to generate market insights.
- Work closely Regional Marketing team to develop year-long marketing campaigns.
- Constantly provide inputs and identify new local communication channels/technology that works for respective markets.
The Successful Applicant
This role opens for Indonesians who have prior marketing experience, preferably from Loyalty, Hospitality, or Travel industry. Excellent communication in English and Bahasa is a must. To seize this opportunity, you should be/ha
- University graduate major with relevant business qualification
- Minimum 6 years of experience in marketing
- Ability to proactive in seeking for new opportunities
- Great organization skills
What's on Offer
- Leading loyalty platform
- International working exposure