Marketing Manager (Jakarta) - Hotel
Excellent career growth prospect
About Our Client
One of the most well-known hotels is now looking for a Marketing Manager - Jakarta with strong leadership capability to lead the business to the next stage as they are gearing up to provide the best customer service for their selected guests.
- Increasing the occupancy and visit of customers in the hospital
- Supervise marketing team in executing the daily job within their functions
- Collaborating with other departments in the hotel
- Creating marketing strategy, doing efficiency towards distributing promotion materials (gimmick, voucher, promotions, etc)
- Monitoring all requests or offers in order to increase occupancy
- Working with other teams in coordinating special event with a theme of promoting hotel's facilities
- Ensure the right promotion strategy to the right segment, communities, companies, partners, and patients
- Leading weekly meeting with marketing team and operations manager
- Coordinating with Country Operations and GM regarding news, media interviews, etc
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in hotel/hospital marketing.
Other key requirements include:
* Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
* Has at least 2 years of work experience in marketing in hotel.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Has good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and excellent verbal and written skills in the English language.
* Has solid interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth prospect
- Interesting benefits
- New challenges