Marketing Manager - International Cloud Provider
Work at one of the most exciting cloud company
Attractive and competitive package
About Our Client
- Market leading international cloud provider company
- Use broad range of marketing tactics such as large-scale events, paid media campaigns, sales plays, social, content marketing to drive adoption of the company's cloud service
- Develop and execute marketing activities to educate companies about the company's cloud service and onboarding journey
- Partner with Global Campaigns, Acquisition, Partner Marketing, Startup & Developer, Product Marketing & PR to build contents for executives and decision makers
- Ensure the message of cloud adoption value proposition reaches the target audience via events, seminars, webinars
- Organize, assist and implement marketing events, including workshops, seminars and tradeshows
- Lead overall implementation of marketing programs including lead generation activities, digital campaigns and reference programs
- Generate leads and opportunitiy pipeline driving increase in revenue from existing and new customers
- Present senior management with compelling, result-driven business plans with market asessments, products & services launch
The Successful Applicant
- Solid and relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or high-technology product management.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Solid understanding of both online and offline channels
- Ability to run small scale to large scale events, proven project management skills
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
- Experience in Indonesia market
- MBA preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies.
- Experience with ASEAN countries
What's on Offer
- Attractive and Competitive Package
- Career Progression
- Be Part of Market Leading Cloud Provider