Marketing Manager - Beauty Industry
Interesting role in start-up Beauty Industry
Rare opportunity for Entrepreneurial Marketer
About Our Client
Our client is a Asian based company with strong presence in the market.
- Develop & implement brand plan for all priority brands as well as secondary brands Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximize the outcome of the each activation
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans.
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market information through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Implement branding activation according to brand guidelines.
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Liase and coordinate with sales/field representatives for any matter of marketing aspect in outlet (promotional) contracts.
- Identify the right pricing policy for each brand/product for both wholesaler level and trade/outlet level.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Develop and implement Channel and Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience in FMCG and or Beauty Industry
- Graduate from reputable university
- Well organized; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter
- Highly motivated, result oriented, able to work with ambiguity
- Excellent comprehension and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Ability to speak Chinese will be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Interesting opportunity to work with start-up Beauty
- Chance to define Brand DNA & Identity from scratch