- International brand.
- Stand-alone role.
About Our Client
With presence in over 40 countries in 80 locations, our client is truly global in its reach and a strong presence in Southeast Asia. Serving a vast majority of the World's leading institutions in various fields of strategy, IT, corporate structure and corporate finance, our client is seen as the leading developer of knowledge and talent, and is considered one of the most prestigious firms globally.
Reporting directly to the Southeast Asia Regional Marketing, this key position will be responsible for our client's branding and to support the business development and relationship building efforts in Southeast Asia. The opportunity will provide an experience to work in multi-cultural setting with high regional exposure. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing media relations, creating platforms and organizing events for sharing the client's marketing database.
- Developing external affair strategies together with the Marketing team.
- Designing and implementing proactive external affairs and public relations tactics to promote and enhance our client's brand.
- Creating compelling messaging and differentiated positioning to influence media.
- Maintaining and interacting with internal and external team, consultants.
- Establishing, implementing and developing processes which could improve the business whenever necessary.
- Developing and preparing pitches feature stories, preparing press-release and other written material.
- Acting as a point of contact for all global and APAC media relations initiatives.
- Supporting the regional marketing team in executing local alumni relations initiatives including events.
The Successful Applicant
Strong communication in Bahasa and English (written and spoken) is a must for this role. And track records showing excellent media management skills have to be demonstrated. Other requirements are:
- At least 8 years of working experience in marketing, public relations, communications or similar capacity of a professional services firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and to take ownership until completion.
- Bachelor degree or advance degree in Marketing or Business or relevant field study.
- Excellent track records in media management skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and to thrive in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Strong business acumen to be updated about the business trends across South East Asia
What's on Offer
- Working with an international company and international colleagues
- Excellent remuneration package that commensurate with experience